Sunday, October 12, 2014

Facebook



What is Facebook and how does it influence us? Facebook is a popular social network website for chatting and meeting new peoples. Facebook was invented by Harvard computer science student name Mark Zuckerberg, along with his partners Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The good thing about Facebook is that you can communicates with old and new friends and family’s out of countries for free and arrange meetings, share and upload photos, play games and etc. I have a Facebook on private and only people who are my friends can see my profile. The best part about Facebook is I enjoy reading my friends and family’s status about their daily life and liking their photos. The bad point of Facebook is someone cans still your photo, and getting pedophiles adding you. That’s why it is always important to put your Facebook on private. Facebook entertain me on my boring days and it nice to meet peoples who is willing to be your friends and chat about anything. Facebook is fun and I enjoy it in my daily life and it’s a good thing thanks to the inventors that invented Facebook we wouldn’t be able to communicate peoples around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment